What makes Mindset Sports different?
- We understand the importance of both the science and the art when it comes to mental performance, therefore place Mindset First.
- We believe each individual, family, team and organization is “built different”, has unique learning styles & challenges. As a result, our pathways are tailored to meet specific needs.
- Our coaching sessions are live and designed to help you learn, grow, and develop critical strategies & skills you won’t get elsewhere.
We have a unique team of coaches with varying skill sets and experiences including: former professional and college athletes; professional, college, high school, and youth coaches; educators; and retired military personnel.
Our coaches have three things in common:
- A love for and belief that competitive sports provide an unmatched opportunity to develop critical life-skills.
- A passion to coach and help competitors be successful in life.
- They recognize the important linkage and untapped potential between mind, body, and spirit.
This diverse team of coaches allows us to work at the youth, high school, college, professional, and even the corporate level to guide competitors achieve their potential and to make a difference.